12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop
Sponsors: As You Wish Tours & Book Dragon Designs
Let’s make some Snickerdoodles! I love sugar cookies and I love them even more when rolled in tasty spices!
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 1/2 cups flour
2 teaspoons cream of tartar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup sugar (topping)
4 teaspoons cinnamon (topping)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Mix butter, sugar, and eggs.
3. Blend in flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt. Shape dough by rounded teaspoonfuls into balls.
4. Mix 4 teaspoons cinnamon and 1/4 cup sugar in a shallow bowl. Coat each dough ball with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
5. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
6. Bake 8-10 minutes. Remove immediately from baking sheet.
While you’re enjoying your delicious cookies, you might want to snuggle up with a good book! One of the prizes for the rafflecopter is Semester Aboard, the first book in the More than Magic Series. Here’s a little blurb and sneak peek for you!
And if you’re still thirsty for more, you can read the first four chapters, right here on my blog!
First Prize: One (1) eBook from Every Participating Author